Wednesday, January 18, 2012

XOXOXO



One of my most favorite things to make for my sweet granbabies are holiday pillowcases. I have been making these for years and even when my girls were little I made them for every holiday. They are just so darn easy and the kids love them. I can spend a whole day and just sit and sew as I sit looking out the window.... and it would have been the perfect day if it would have been snowing! (weather update here in Zion Canyon........no snow yet!)



These special ones are for my little Wynter Brooke, as she loves........Hello Kitty! I think she will be so excited to get them in the mail from her Nana. She has the cutest facial expressions in all of her recent family photos. She is adorable and we love her so much!

Thank you, Father in heaven for "My Family"

No comments: