Saturday, January 21, 2012

Heart-Shaped Pot Holders



How cute are these and what a sweet gift to give for Valentines. I love collecting pot holders and when I travel I love to pick up unique ones for my own daughters. I know those of us who sew always have lots of left over fabric laying around and really you could make these for any holiday.


I shopped today at Joann's Fabric and I was so delighted to find the flannel on sale for 50% off. I have lots of blankets and burp cloths to make and our own sweet Lit'l Becky is have a baby girl in March and I found the perfect fabric today ♥


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.
Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot