Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nana's Need Toys Too...



I am so excited about my recent purchase on Ebay! I have seven wonderful and adorable granbabies and it's important that I have some really cool stuff here for them to play with when they come to visit. So.....I have been looking for stacking blocks for a few weeks now.



I really haven't seen them in years but I do remember that when my girls were little we had a set of Winnie The Pooh ones. So.........I put in an offer yesterday for these two sets and she accepted it. They are in super great shape and look somewhat vintage........a little like me!
(giggles).........




Ten dollars........Seriously! I am so excited to be the proud new owner! Thank you Ebay!



These adorable Valentine ones were really what I wanted! I fell instantly into love! But get this, there are three sets up for auction and they start at $50.00! Could it be because they are made by Pottery Barn? If you know about Pottery Barn then you know they are EXPENSIVE! Super cute stuff, but really...........they are cardboard boxes!

No comments: