Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Snow Hoarders




Please Alaska.... Stop Hoarding All The Snow!




I just cannot take it anymore! It is January 10th here and we have not seen one single snowflake and I am just done waiting on Winter! DONE..........I tell you! DONE!


This is the craziest winter ever for us here in Zion. 65 degrees in January! What the heck is going on? I have never seen this here! It was horrible not seeing any snow covered Christmas lights on my outdoor patio. So, by now you may be wondering where this post is going?



I have decided that I will continue to play my Christmas music until the first snowflake arrives! Yep, call me crazy!......Plus it just didn't seem like Christmas this year without snow. Or.... this could just be another reason for me to hang onto to my favorite time of year a little longer! Or ....this could just be plain crazy talk from lack of sleep! Try to enjoy the "festive tunes" for just a little longer and please, Alaska send some snow to Utah!

No comments: