Friday, January 6, 2012

Loss.....



On December 30th my close and long time friend Bradley passed away unexpectedly. We have been friends for over thirty some years. One of my greatest memories is that when we were younger.... we could sure fire up the dance floor with our country swing dancing. No one had more zest for life than Bradley! He will be missed by so many of us and there is no doubt.... that no one loved and lived life more than Bradley!

I will cherish my memories of his contagious laughter and silly smiles all of my days. There will be an open house celebration of his life with family and friends at the local Bit and Spur on January 14th starting at 3PM. For information please visit here: http://myroadtozion.com/2012/01/06/obituary-and-memorial-service-for-james-bradley-meinert/.








Until we meet again my friend......I love you!

No comments: