Saturday, January 21, 2012

Balance



So, I just finished watching this movie and I have to say it does give you some messages to ponder. I guess the message I am taking away from this is about how important it is to have your life in balance. I can honestly say that I feel my life is balanced and only because I work hard at it every day. I only wish there were more hours in the day to do all the things that I want to do! We can always hope, wish and want .........but until we make up our minds to just do it........well............you will always live in limbo and continue to live on should of's, could of's and maybe's.

I am happy that I have figured out the important things.......you know..........the things that matter most, that I must care for and nurture on a daily basis. It is hard work and it takes some planning but the rewards make it all worth it! It's really what keeps us going isn't it?

The only regret I have is that it took me so long to figure it all out.

I try to never look back with the exception of pondering the lesson's I've learned!


No comments: