Friday, November 18, 2011

Visions Of Sugarplums



I love searching the Bronner's website this time of year or any time of year for that fact. This little gem has been in business since 1945 and they are located in Frankemuth, Michigan. I would just love to be able to be here in person and just spend all day cruising up and down the aisles.

I LOVE THE HOLIDAY'S.........BUT THEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT!






Bronner's was founded in 1945 by Wally Bronner. When Wally painted his first sign over 50 years ago, little did he dream that his small business would one day become the world's largest Christmas store visited by millions of people. This store spans one and a half football fields.




The joy of Christ's birth is celebrated all year at Bronner's - whose motto is:"Enjoy CHRISTmas, It's HIS birthday; Enjoy Life, It's HIS way."



I have never actually ordered anything........I know........shocker, but please visit their website here: http://www.bronners.com/store.cfm

No comments: