Monday, November 7, 2011

Give And You Shall Be Blessed

"The manner of giving is worth more than the gift" -Pierre Corneille




One of the most magical parts of Christmas is the opportunity to give.


I love having homemade and inexpensive gift giving ideas available for the holiday. I love to treat those that bless my life year round..... For instance the sweet gal at the post office and of course our delightful UPS man. Who doesn't love to have something to give to those that surround us on an everday basis that we need to say "thank you" to. Sometimes I will even drop something off on someones front porch and be a secret Santa. You may never know the joy a simple homemade gift might bring to someones life........It may even change the direction of their day. I will be sharing some fun and affordable ideas for holiday gift giving in the next several weeks so........please check back.



"Giving is truly so much sweeter than receiving."