Friday, December 16, 2011

One Of My Favorite Gifts



One of my most favorite holiday gifts that I love to give and receive are holiday kitchen and bath towels. It's not really something you buy for yourself and it just adds a little more festive look
to your kitchen and bath area.




This is one of my most favorite things to buy the day after Christmas, as you can get them for almost nothing. Then you have them already tucked away for the next Christmas. Just don't forget you have them! Done that before............



I love this one and I found it online for about $16.00 a towel. I'm sure it's very well made and I love the trees......but a little pricey for me to buy!

How cute are these little towel holders! I can't even believe the price....$8.00 at Big Lots and that buys the towel holder and towel!

I am heading to town today and I guess I will just have to run by and check them out.

The price is sure right.

No comments: