Monday, December 19, 2011

Angels Among Us



I am simply overwhelmed this year with all of the service that people are giving. Total strangers paying off peoples Christmas layaways! It is such a special time of year and there are so many in need. When I was in Walmart the other day I was asking the checker if she was all ready for the holiday and she said to me " I will have to wait to get my check two days before Christmas before I can shop".................It really set me back............It took me back .....to a time when this was me........ When my children were small and I was sometimes working two and three jobs.


I had not forgotten when times were hard for us, but I had not thought about those days in a very long time. Sometimes the Lord humbles us into the remembering..........remembering that there are so many that are still struggling and feel there is no hope.



Please do a good deed this holiday.........pay a good deed forward.

Help someone in need and bring a smile to their face

Ease someones burden!

No comments: