Monday, December 5, 2011

Make It A Sprinkles Pleeze!



Twenty days until Christmas?

How can that be!

Please someone slow down time.....

It is my favorite time of the year and it feels like it goes by so fast.

I just want to breathe in all of the holiday spirit....

All of the friendly hellos and holiday smiles from total strangers.
I love holiday shopping and listening to all the songs playing overhead in the stores.

I love watching the little children ooh and ahh on the toy isles.

I hated watching the little girl get scolded in front of me at Dunkin Donuts yesterday.

She was so sad and why couldn't she have the donut with the Sprinkles?

Sometimes it's hard for me to understand this parental thinking.

It's the same price for heavens sake!

I will continue to always be a child too at the holidays and.....

I want the sprinkles donut too..............

No comments: