Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Warm and Fuzzy Breakfast


This morning as I awoke and peeked outside to look at my thermometer it read 10 degrees at 6AM. I have lived here in the canyon for almost eleven years and I really can't remember it ever being this cold. Now don't get me wrong...................those of you who know me, know that I am winter weather lover!

I really hate the heat that July, August, and September brings to the canyon and for various reasons. Lots of critters! Air conditioning! Grumpy overheated tourists! I could go on but I will continue to count my blessings and my beautiful surroundings.


What a lovely excuse to have a delicious donut and a cup of yummy hot chocolate for breakfast. This is in place of my usual two scrambled eggs.............I know.....BORING!


What a treat and I will savor the thought of it all day and I will worry about the calories...not!

No comments: