Friday, February 18, 2011

It's A Flood....



The weekend I was headed to Page........my sweetie has a flood! UGH......... He said the minute he walked in the door that he could hear the water dripping. I guess you know the rest of the story! New water heater installed and with alot of TLC. It's interesting the things that you learn about someone at the 6 month mark into the friendship and relationship. I have had more than my share of drama in my life so even little disruptions often will give me anxiety. The anxiety is the unknown of what manner one handles these situations.



I can say this..........He is one of the most patient people I have ever known. I'm sure it was very frustrating but I couldn't really tell by his sweet demeanor. I just kinda stayed out of the way and ran and picked up dinner and read in the other room until he asked for my help. He is surely the sweetest man I have ever known and I feel so blessed by having him in my life!

No comments: