Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Who Doesn't Love A Surprise!


I warned everyone this year that I was going to be more imaginative, more spontaneous and definitely "more sillier"!

So let's talk surprises!

I have one daughter that absolutely goes crazy for surprises and this year she had no idea about her Christmas presents and I wish I could have captured her excitement when she opened her gifts! And ....if you spoil a surprise......... believe me, there is a price to be paid with her!

Surprise in verb form: to strike or occur to with a sudden feeling of wonder or astonishment, as through unexpectedness.
Surprise in noun form: a completely unexpected occurrence, appearance, or statement.


How fun it is to just plan a fun surprise weekend with someone and run away!



There is so much to see and so much yet to experience! Will there be enough time to do all the things that one wants to do? Oh pleeze Sweet Lord..............let there be many many more minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years ahead.



Life is so short...............I simply just do not know where the time goes! So it's time to enjoy it even more at this special moment in time!




One of my most favorite surprises of all times is when I awaken and it has snowed throughout the night and keeps on snowing!

1 comment:

janis said...

I love this post! I love this song! I love the new background! And I love my Blog Friend Brooke♥ Only thing missing is that fabulous photo of you surprised that you have as a profile picture. It would have looked perfect with your post on Surprise.