Friday, October 8, 2010

I Love My Utah Jazz!

Ah.........The excitement..........The wait!

I know it's only the first pre-season game but when your a BIG FAN, it's huge.

Portland traveled to Salt Lake for the game last night and the final score was Jazz 100 and Trailblazers 96.

I have been so nervous with all of the changes.........players who have left, new players that have signed and what would be the starting line up.

As most of you know, who know me.......I am not a fan of change! But let's see so far what has taken place. Carlos Boozer is already out for the season with the Bulls because he tripped over a suitcase at his home. Wow..most of us thought he would at least play the first game with them! Ok..........that was not very nice......But he sure does have alot of injuries.

All in all..............I am a true blue JAZZ FAN and I will back them 100%. Bring it on!

No comments: