Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hail To The Prophet


One week ago today I sat in his presence! It was such a surprise and what I would call a "High Mountain Moment" in my life.



My "Saturday Friend" and I had traveled to Salt Lake and planned on attending the "Spoken Word" on Temple Square in the historic Tabernacle on Sunday morning. I had never seen the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing in person either. What a blessed event and blessed day in my "sweet life".

It was at the end of the Broadcast that Governor Gary Herbert took the stage to award our beloved Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson a plaque honoring the Choir's 100Th Anniversary. We had been told at the beginning of the broadcast about something special involving the Governor, but had no idea that President Monson would be taking the stage.
I have much to be grateful for.............
I have many blessings and among the greatest, is my love for the gospel and the joy it brings to my life and the lives of those that surround me.
My journey isn't just about me...or just for me! I try to remember these words on a daily basis.
Please visit http://www.lds.org/ or http://www.mormon.org/ to find happiness, peace and joy!



No comments: