Thursday, September 2, 2010

One Hundred and Fourteen Days!

Can you believe it? One hundred and fourteen days till the big guy in the Red Suit shows up!!!

It is definitely time for me to get started on some Christmas projects. I love these cute little festive aprons that I have started making for some of the family. ( Daughters don't be looking!!!)

The grandkidos love helping Nana and Mama with all the Christmas Candy.... so they will really be excited this year! It will be fun in the years to follow to keep bringing them out and "isn't making memories what life is all about"!





I went ahead and traced the pattern so that later I can make all kinds of Holiday Aprons...
Just think of the endless possibilities........Easter, Valentines ♥, Halloween.........................

No comments: