Thursday, September 9, 2010

Northern Weekend


This past weekend I traveled north to spend some time with my daughter and the grandkidos. Dad had gone to Alaska to hunt bear! Run Smokey, Boo Boo and Yogi!!!! Run Fast!!

The twins are getting so big and they are now4 months old. It seems like just yesterday they were born. They are adorable and such good babies, and we feel so blessed. My Ivy sure has her hands full but she is a wonderful mother and I am always so impressed with her patience.

Thank you my sweet family for letting me come visit and I had a super wonderful time!

Oh no............Baby Claire has discovered the bottom lip pout!!



Happy Jenny girl....











Check out Henli's outfit. We were going through totes to see what clothes fit now and she was loving the dressing up. Note: those crazy socks! She is so sweet. She kept grabbing my legs and she would say "My Nana"!!!







Layni loves to rollerblade and she loves to show her Nana how good she is getting!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures!! I can't believe how big the twins are getting!!