Wednesday, September 22, 2010

American Idol Judges Announced






Reality TV..............seriously when did it all get so crazy?

and..................why do I watch some of it?

Yes, I am admitting that I do love American Idol but the past couple of seasons I really didn't care for it and didn't watch it 100%. But I am loving the new judges and who doesn't love J-Lo and Steven Tyler from Aerosmith? I have been humming the Aerosmith tune "I go crazy" all day long in my head.

I know there are alot of other things that I could focus my time on but in my busy, chaotic world I sometimes need an hour here and there with just some "mindless mush".

OK, so.........If you were to look up the definition of Reality TV in this "zion girls" dictionary the definition would most definitely be "mindless mush". I like that!

No comments: