Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Arizona Weekend..

This past weekend I went to Arizona to spend some time with my "Saturday Friend".

Come Saturday Morning
I'm goin away with my friend
We'll Saturday - spend till the end of the day..........
Just I and my friend
We'll travel for miles in our Saturday smiles...
And then we'll move on
But we will remember long after Saturdays gone.............





We hunted for a place for our little picnic........Ahhhhh...This looks interesting.


Look at this beautiful canyon wall and the color of the water was amazing!






"Little Treasures" from my weekend. The little Black and White stones were gently laying beside one another close to the Rainbow Bridge. I fell in love with them. I neatly tucked them away in my camera case! It's not to often I find a green rock too and since green is my favorite color..............in the case it went too.....The other cute little tower of three stones were found near the lake.


Thank you my "Saturday Friend" for an amazing weekend!!!!

No comments: