Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello San Francisco........

My Dearest City By The Bay:

I have missed you so much..... I cannot wait to see your beauty and feel your "bay breeze". I cannot wait to taste your yummy wharf seafood. I cannot wait to spend some wonderful days with my mama enjoying your beautiful and enchanting city.

You truly have the friendliest people I have ever met.

"California Dreamin" is on my mind. I will see you tomorrow and please don't let the rain fall as forecasted, but if it must be.... not to worry as I have my umbrella safely packed and I think I will not melt!


This time we are getting on the Island..............What if they don't let me off?


The (real) Birdman of Alcatraz.









Clang Clang Clang goes the trolley.....
We will be visiting the Trolley Museum! Who knew?

No comments: