Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Mackenzie


Happy Birthday daughter
I know I say it alot, but I can't help myself
I absolutely love you...................

There is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you
And everything I wish I could give you
You deserve it all and so much more
I thank my lucky stars for you everyday
And I am so proud of the young woman you have become
You are the light of my life, the joy in my soul
I hope I have brought half the joy to you
That you have brought to me.

May all your dreams come true
Remember to dream big .....nothing is out of reach
But be sure to catch all the small
Joys along the way, there will be "joys" in every day .

Now that you're a mother ....you know what I mean
All the dreams and love you have for
Your little one, are the ones I have for you.

Happy Birthday my "Little Bear"........You are the joy that fills my world!

No comments: