Wednesday, August 18, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL..........


I'm spending Christmas Eve with Andy! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Did I just say that? I am spending Christmas Eve with Andy Williams!

I love my Bucket List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mom just got tickets for her and I to go to the Christmas Eve show. What? I can't breathe!



My greatest Christmas memories are hearing Andy Williams sing his Christmas songs.
Who doesn't remember his Christmas T.V. specials? Ok......maybe if your younger than me then you might not. But they play them all the time on PBS.



I own every Christmas CD! Oh please Oh please Andy sing .....O HOLY NIGHT!





I LOVE YOU ANDY WILLIAMS! I know ..........I'm a little overly excited here.........











Mama.............You are the best. I am so excited to spend this glorious moment in time with you!












No comments: