Monday, August 23, 2010

Big Horn Sheep Surprise

As I traveled back from the East side of Zion yesterday and while waiting to enter the tunnel alot of the tourists were getting out of their cars. I just assumed they were stretching and visiting. The wait with all the construction is between 15 to 20 minutes. This is the mountain side view from my car.
But these folks were grabbing their cameras and pointing up the mountain. Ok.........so now I have heard that the big horn sheep really do exist here but have never seen them.



So ...............I grab the camera and jump out and sure enough there were three beautiful sheep.



The foreigners were all so excited. This Italian gentleman behind me says " Young lady what are we all looking at" Young Lady! (Wow ....that made my day!)

No comments: