Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear Nana.......I'm Going to be in the Nutcracker!



Well It is Official! Layni got the call! I am so excited for her!

Our Little Diva will be appearing in a cute version of the Nutcracker.
She said Nana.........I will have three parts, I will be a snowflake, a rose bud and a party girl.


Then she said.........Nana, I really wanted to be Clara! It is every little girls dream to play the part of Clara.
I just gave her words of encouragement and told that if she works really hard this year then maybe next year she will get the very special part of Clara.


Attending the Nutcracker in Salt Lake at the Capitol Theatre is a tradition for us! I already have the date circled on my calendar when the tickets go on sale in October.



Two years ago we took the American Girl Doll along with us and she was dressed in her finest festive Christmas outfit. We had lunch prior to the ballet at Olive Garden across the street and everyone commented on how cute "Kit" looked. It was an amazing day!





Oh my dear sweet little cherub child........You will always be your Nana's most favorite ballerina in the whole wide world. ♥♥♥♥





I cannot wait to be there for this wonderful special performance.!




I love you Layni Brooke and I am waaaaaaay excited for you! I know you will do your very best!







No comments: