This apothecary is located in Old Town Alexandria Virginia. It was established in 1792 and was ran by these two families until they just picked up and moved in 1933 leaving everything as is. It was amazing. Upstairs was where they would actually manufacture all the different kinds of herbs for their tonics. They also made all their own medicine bottles. This was where George and Martha Washington and also the Robert E. Lee family bought all their medicine.