Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Metro.....aka "The Subway"


It was certainly mysterious to say the least.........Underground transportation??? What......I'm a country girl at heart and now I even walk across the street to work. My mom and I had decided that this time in D.C. that we would learn to ride the metro. Just looking at the ticket machines was a bit overwhelming for us. I was a little shocked when there was a nice lady that appears to work there....she must do cleaning around the machines...but she came up to us and helped us by a ticket. Yes...........I gave her a tip! We were now on our way through the gate after we inserted our ticket. Very Cool.....Well, it didn't take us very long and by the second day we had "mastered the metro"......... guess I'll be crossin that off my "bucket list"............

No comments: