Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mother - Daughter Weekend!!!

This past weekend my daughter Mackenzie came to spend a couple of days with me. Yeah!! We love to be together. We ate at all our favorite restaurants!!! OSCARS..........Best restaurant in Springdale. We hung out and watched movies and just enjoyed being together. Her Hubby had dropped her off and then he traveled north to do stuff with his family. He then picked her up here on Sunday...............

These pictures are taken up on Rockville Mesa.......This is just a few miles from where I live. Tell me I don't live in the greatest place in the world. I never get tired of the views here. In the green area below is the city of Rockville.












Joe has decided to construct his own patio. He and Mackenzie had traveled up here a while back and he saw all this cool flagstone. So.......today......up the mesa we went to get flagstone.








Well.....Lets see honey.......I think I can lift that big one too. You just watch me!!!





You can see from the wall where the stone has fallen from it's side!! I was a little nervous at times and praying ....................but that's what mom's do right????




Loaded up and headed back to Vegas with our precious cargo................................












No comments: