Sunday, February 12, 2012

For The Beauty Of The Earth



So.... today, after church I decided to head up the canyon on a two hour hike along the Parus Trail and I thought I would take photos all along the way .......so you could go with me too! I have said it hundreds of times before but "I live in one of the most sacred places in the world" and I just have to share it!





The awesome Zion Shuttle buses sleeping! It won't be long now....April 1st. Get rested!

When my grandkidos are here we love to ride the buses!









Oh no......didn't see the mud on the road here.........red hills, red dirt and red mud! Thats our Zion!



This view is past the bus yard and this is housing for seasonal employees.



Another view and I love this cause here is the playground for the seasonal employess with children. It always reminds me of one of the Terminator episodes where the playground looks alot like this after the fall out! Eek............

































Finally back up my street and homeward bound! Talk about cloud coverage! Where the heck is my mountain?



No comments: