Monday, May 16, 2011

Why Am I So Happy?




Why am I so happy? I really do get this question alot! I had never really thought about this much until the past couple of years or so but I have always known that my life is happier when it has gospel centered values and an eternal purpose. This life we live here on earth is wonderful and so full of many great blessings that surround us each day. But.....there is more than just this earthly existence.




I am so happy that my joy and my "light" shines through in my day to day countenance. I do know that living the gospel in my day to day life brings to me these many blessings that my Father in heaven knows that I am in need of and.... am worthy of.

This earthly life also however brings forth many challenges that often times throws a "speed bump" into my journey. (darned ole speedbumps)...I cannot let these challenges get me down nor can I let them stand in the way of my journey to someday living again with my Father in heaven and his son, Jesus Christ. I pray everday for the courage to accept the things that I cannot change and to make the most of what I have.
And.......to know the importance of "pressing on" to gain my eternal reward!







Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is not only a church with Jesus Christ at the helm, but for us it is a lifestyle that does bring us joy and happiness and offers us an eternal plan to live again with our Father in heaven together with all of our family members in the next life. We believe in an "Eternal Plan". How awesome is that? What a wonderful plan that there is more... than this life on earth!






We are not saved by our works........


We are saved by our grace.






For more information on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please visit:






2 comments:

janis said...

I have never met a sad or mad or mean Mormon. Ya'll are Happy People♥
I seem to follow a lot of Bloggers that are Mormon, all are wonderful woman I can see myself being friends with.
Love you Happy Mormon Friend♥

B. WHITTINGTON said...

I am happier too when I keep my self in balance and remember I am saved by grace. How could you not be happy. I'm a Baptist but I believe we have more likenesses than differences.
One thing that keeps me up is gospel music which I love and do chores to as I sing along and be warned, I cannot carry a tune but when an uplifting song is on, I am uplifted.
You take care and really enjoy your blog though I don't always comment. Blessings, Barb