Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First Day On The Lake


This past weekend Steven and I took the boat out on Lake Powell. The boating season is officially on. Keep in mind I have never been a fan of the "water"... especially lake water.

I grew up in Iowa and right along the Mississippi River and talk about dirty muddy yucky! Ick..

Baby steps for me...............













The weather was great, the sky so blue and then...........it got a little windy and a little cold. Steven was cracking up at all the extra clothes I had in my bag that I kept dragging out and putting on.





Yes, I even packed a scarf and used it! Ha Ha

















The sky was so amazing this day........It turned so many different colors.









LONG walk from parking the truck Steven?









Favorite picture of the day!






























No comments: