Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Family Is My Greatest Blessing


I am sooooo thankful that my daughter Mackenzie and I are the best of friends. She is truly an inspiration to me and someone that I can always confide in and count on!
How grateful I am for her unconditional love she shows to everyone that surrounds her.

She spreads sunshine wherever she goes.

Her smile lights up my world!

She will always be my "little bear"......




She is the best mama in the world, the best sister, the best Auntie, the greatest wife, the best friend and the best daughter! Most of all she is a wonderful daughter of her Heavenly Father! I love how she loves and lives the gospel and it shows in her every day life. She is a wonderful example of Jesus Christ!




Little Wynter loved Grandma Beckys Island Swing.



No comments: