Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Family Luau


Our twins! How adorable are they? Jenny and Claire



My daughter Ivy is the most amazing woman. She can multitask more than any person I have ever known, but then she has had to learn to do 25 things at once with five children all under eight! She is an inspiration to everyone around her! She is the most wonderful and caring mother, the best Aunti, the bestest friend, the most caring sister in law, the best daughter ever and an amazing wife. She is always there for everyone! I always worry that she spreads herself to thin but when someone as special as "she" is around you......well.........you just want to be loved by her!

I am soooo grateful that she is my daughter and my best friend! She is always there for me and I know that I can always count on her when I need her great words of advice or guidance.

I love how she loves the gospel and raises her children to be the best examples of Jesus Christ that they can be.





Sweet Sweet baby....... Claire Cynthia







Our Sweet baby....... Jenny Rebecca














The above photos were taken across from Becky's house and I spotted this beautiful Bleeding Heart plant as we were walking back. It brought back such wonderful memories of my own Grandma Opal's garden and I have not seen a bleeding heart in years. It was the most wonderful "Serendipity" moment. Oh how I wished my Grandma Opal were still here on this earth to share this day with us but I do know that she was watching from up above.




No comments: