Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Big Red Barn


In northern Utah there is a place called "The Big Red Barn". You can see it right off the freeway. We had decided to go there on Friday night for ice cream and something really delicious called a maple bar with big fluffy frosting. My daughter Ivy just kept talking about how yummy this treat would be. So off we went in the rain.


You might notice there is no maple bar to be seen here in this photo! Come to find out "they don't make them anymore"..............What a let down! I really should have had her take a picture of my sad sad face at this point! Oh well............we settled for yummy ice cream. Me?.........well I had two scoops of Pistachio! (no way did this even come close to a maple bar!!)

Our sweet little content twins................who now love to take their socks off!



Lukas holding his $1.79 toy. Nana got off easy on this one huh?





At first when I saw this I thought...........a potty! Duh, Brooke it's an old fashioned scales!



Happy Happy Henli!



No comments: