Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Andy Williams Christmas Show


On Christmas Eve this year my mom and I went to Vegas to see the Andy Williams Christmas Show at the Las Vegas Hilton. Let me just say this:

"LIFE LONG DREAM FOR ME TO SEE "MR. CHRISTMAS"!!


AMAZING..............AWESOME.................AWE INSPIRING!


My mama and I have such a wonderful time being together and I am so thankful that she is my best friend. We love to do so much of the same things. Thank you mama for a wonderful Christmas Eve!


God love you Andy Williams! He is now 83 years old and is looking somewhat frail but seriously when he opened his mouth to sing "It was as if his voice was better than ever"! Seriously.......I could close my eyes and see him at 40yrs. of age. He sang all my favorites including Ava Maria.




It was a night that I will never ever ever forget as long as I live!


Thank you Andy for being such a special part of all of my Christmas's. From the time I was old enough to play your records and however many more Christmas's I have on this Earth, I will continue to listen and love you at this special time of year!
You will always be my "Mr. Christmas".





No comments: