Monday, November 1, 2010

Wynter's Big Day

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe costumes for this household! Ok..........I still do not know what this is all about. Even sweet Cindy tried to explain it to me and I was still looking confused and going "what"? There appears to be a space in time between kids and grandkids that I have missed out on. Hello...........Google!!

Wow! This is the greatest family ever! My first car at age ONE! Thanks Grammy Pammy and Grandpa Scott.


Wynter begins the opening of the presents. Poor little thing, she just couldn't figure out why after she opened them why they were immediately put to the side! Such abuse!


My first kitchen.................Sweet.............Thanks Nana Brooke



The kids made these adorable cupcakes. Can you just imagine how many hours they put into all these food items and decorations.
















1 comment:

Cassy said...

Those are all stinking cute desserts! They are so good! The time that all had to take is unbelievable. It looks like it was a great party!