Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Northern Weekend


We did manage to find time to take all the little ones to the park during our big Baptism weekend. Hey.... there was even a bunch of new fun playground equipment too. It's a beautiful little park and I was so excited that it was a beautiful fall day......Not too cold - Not to warm. We even had the wonderful Autumn breeze blowing and at times I could smell the burning of leaves. Ahhhh.......My little piece of Heaven on Earth.


Nana and her Lit'l Wynter.........aka "Buggie" or as others call her "Winnie". I am just not sure how I feel about the Winnie nickname. Let me ponder that!



Wynter playing with her cousin Henli.


My Lit'l Bear and her Lit'l Wynter!



Oh .............How I love and cherish my girls! I am so very proud of the women that they have become.




Where's Darin? Can anyone find him? Our Little Darin was sleeping whenever he could get the chance. Rough Life..............Dare Bear!!




Ivy, Mackenzie, Jordan, Darin, Lukas, Henli, Wynter and our Layni.
Just Hangin at the Park!!!
Wait.................Is Darin still sleeping?





No comments: