Monday, November 1, 2010

Frankenstein Cake

Mackenzie and Joe made this adorable birthday cake. They are so creative! This is the ritual of the "making a mess while eating the birthday cake". I remember when my oldest grandaughter Layni did this and I have to say I was a bit shocked at first. Things have certainly changed since my girls were babies. Needless to say afterwards we took baby Wynter upstairs and put her in the tub!

She really wasn't quite sure about this whole sticky gooey situation at first. She would play alittle in the frosting and then look up at us. You can imagine what she thought when she sees about 25 people staring, laughing and pointing cameras at her! It was certainly Wynter's special day!


She actually gave a little "shutter and and a funny face" twice. SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here daddy..................You try it!









Ok............She is going in for the even bigger sugar rush!










No comments: