Friday, November 19, 2010

Are Ya Kidden Me?

Seriously....................I have had enough!

Sure I can handle visitors just as much as the next neighbor but enough is enough. So yesterday we thought we had solved the problem and sealed up the "welcome" hole and then I turned on the "no vacancy" sign. So just for the sport of it I gently placed another peanut buttered sticky trap out and couldn't wait to see it still there in the morning and breathe a sigh of relief!

You can't imagine my disappointment when I opened my eyes and looked in the other room and it was gone! gone! gone! DID I SAY GONE..............

These mice must have special powers! After searching under here and over there for the sticky trap I found it about 10ft away under a chair. No peanut butter and No mouse!

I know the weather has turned colder and everything that is outside wants to come inside but please............. someone stop the madness. I need some real sleep!!

Growing up in an old farmhouse in Iowa we always had lots of mice running to and fro in the walls. I know..........yuck! But as a kid it really didn't seem to bother me.

I guess I do live in the desert and along the river. I have two outside cats that should be taking care of this for me. Somehow I cannot reason with them!

All I can say is that I have found the positive in this: It is not SNAKES............... That was a few years back. EEK is right!

Moral of the Mouse.....................Just live with it and try to find a way to live in peace and harmony. Yeah........That will be the day!

No comments: