Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Love for Trader Joe's



I love Trader Joe's! So.......as I was heading home from Vegas I stopped in and picked up a few items.



Just walking up and down the isles of this super cool store gives me a great sense of pleasure. This place has the coolest stuff.........seriously! I could spend a small fortune here for sure. It's just about as much fun to watch all the interesting people who shop here.




These chips are my favorite and I popped two bags into my neat little shopping bag ASAP! The only other two items I bought are the Turkish Smyrna Figs that are super yummy and of course the Garlic rice noodle bowls that were 99 cents.





Of course........I had to open a bag on my way home! It's a three hour drive!






Please Trader Joe's..........come to Utah!




These are the most delicious figs in the world! A little pricey but worth the splurge!

No comments: