Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Triathlon News!



This past weekend my daughter Mackenzie and her hubby Joe, along with a huge bunch of their married couple friends participated in a triathlon in St. George, Utah. This is just the greatest bunch of young married couples ever! I am so very proud of them all!



The best part for me of course was that Steven and I got to watch Lit'l Wynter who is the cutest and sweetest little one year old ever. This is Mackenzie, Joe, Jeremy and Liz. Joe did a triathlon two years ago and this was Mackenzie's first! Way to go you two!!


CAN YOU READ THE SHIRT THAT SHE QUICKLY CHANGED INTO AT THE FINISH LINE?


Wow oh Wow. We are having a baby! For those of you who don't know that when they announced baby Wynter's birth it was after Joe's triathlon and they spelled it out in cupcakes!


Bless my little girls sweet heart! Doing a triathlon at 10 weeks pregnant! I can't imagine how hard the training must of been...........You are my hero! I love you so much!

1 comment:

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Enjoyed checking out your blog. Beautiful photos - they say more than words.
Heard you have a great play list so I'll be back to check it out.
I'm a mom, grand mom, and writer as well.
Check out my blog.
www.barbwhitti.blogspot.com
Writing: the ups and downs

Blessings!