Thursday, April 14, 2011

Crazy Zion Weather



Both of these photos were taken a week ago tomorrow as I traveled through my beloved Zion National Park over to Page Arizona to spend the weekend. It started snowing here early Friday morning and continued throughout the day. A week ago it was 75 degrees here!






This is the waiting line for the traffic to enter the famous "zion tunnel". That is the tunnel opening ahead of us. Oh wait.........you can't even see it! For those of you who are not familiar with the tunnel it is small, as in width. Normally they will let cars go through with no problem but when they see a motor home approaching they stop traffic at one end and only allow one way movement. It's kinda fun when they do this.......... as I drive RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE and it really makes people wonder about me! See......the other drivers don't really understand that it is only one way traffic!

I Am Such A Stinker!

No comments: