Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lit'l Cheddar Meatloaves



These little gems are so yummy! My cute daughters have been making these for awhile now and I made them for the first time a couple of weeks ago and "LOVE THEM".


Ingredients:

1Egg

3/4 Cup of Milk

1/2 Cup of Quick Oats (oatmeal)

1/2 Cup chopped or dried onions

1 Cup shredded cheese

1 tsp. salt

1 and 1/2 pounds of ground beef ( you decide....I use almost 2 pounds)


Mix all of the above and shape into little loaves. Top with sauce.

Bake in 9 x 13 greased pan at 350 for 45 minutes to one hour.


Sauce: 2/3 Cup ketchup

1/2 Cup packed brown sugar

1 and 1/2 tsp. mustard.


Ten minutes before they are fully baked top them with cheese!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Thanks for the recipe. I plan to try it. My husband loves meat loaf of any kind so I know he'll love this.
Blessings, Barb