Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wii Madddddddness....

For Christmas I bought the family the WII. I had certainly heard of it but really had never seen it played. They have a couple of games but Uncle Matthew had bought them and sent with me the "Mario Brothers".... OH MY HECK!!!

First let me say I remember the Nintendo with the girls. ....()&&^%@&*_)+_^*$^

My daughter Mackenzie would have total melt downs with some of the games and then her husband Joe also made a few confessions of his own with "Nintendo Meltdowns". It wasn't very long and my sweet little Lukie Bear had a huge melt down over the Mario game. Needless to say it won't be played very often.

2 comments:

janis said...

I want to try the Wii Fit, but refuse to buy the entire expensive system just for the Fit games. Oh well, maybe at a garage sale when teh next great thing comes along. My girls STILL have the old Nintendo games and play the old school games in college!
Brooke~ do you remember the old old "Pong" game? Mid 70's. We thought we were so cool and the neighbors all came over to play! tee hee!

Zion Girl said...

Janis.......I remember Pac Man and still wish I could play it.....