Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vacation Yummy




When I was in Boston a week ago a waitress at "Legal Seafood" told us that we absolutely have to go to a place called "Mike's Pastry" up in the Italian District.

OH MY Gosh!..........I still have lots of Boston photos to post so I will for sure post the ones of this amazing bakery.

They had the most heavenly pastry they called an "Apple Twist". When I went up to Ivy's this past weekend I took all the stuff that we would need to make these. There is nothing I love more than re-creating a vacation yummy!

They turned out super yummy! Apple pie filling, raisins, slivered almonds, cinnamon and sprinkle sugar.

1 comment:

janis said...

yummy!
ps Laura Story's song Blessings is my favorite! So true & I live it now. AWESOME! Im glad it's the first song I got to hear this morning (thanks to you!)
Have a GORGEOUS Day Brooke♥