Friday, July 8, 2011




"Let us love at all times." And let us especially be there for our friends, families and neighbors during times of adversity......


"As we extend our hands and hearts toward others in Christlike love, something wonderful happens to us. Our own spirits become healed, more refined, and stronger. We become happier, more peaceful, and more receptive to the whisperings of the Holy Spirit."


Sometimes it is hard to love.......I work at it everyday!

I'm sure there are times when it is hard to love me!


I am a work in progress.......just like each and everyone of us!

1 comment:

janis said...

oh sweetie I too an a wonderful work in progress. I recently read a quote about stop trying to plan your life...instead live the life God planned for you. I loved it & cant remember it exactly.
I LOVE YOU my Christian Sister! I pray for you every night :)
Love In Christ~ janis