Monday, July 4, 2011
Change..........Past, Present and Future
"Living in the past is like visiting and re-visiting history hoping that the past can alter the present, or reminiscing on "what might have been, or chewing on plain, old fashion nostalgia."
You cannot rewrite history, you can only learn from it, and move on.
1. "Create your future from your future not your past." Werner Erhard.
2. "My life is not just about the past." Jeanette Walls
3. "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
4. "Learn from the past, look to the future, but live in the present." Petra Nemcova
5. "I like dreams of the future better than the history of the past." Patrick Henry
6. "We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsiblity of our future." George Berrnard Shaw
7. "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past are certain to miss the future." John F. Kennedy
8. "I like what the future holds. I don't like thinking about the past." John Cale
9. "The past cannot be changed the future is yet in your power." Mary Pickford
10. "Forgiveness is letting go of the past." Gerald Jampolsky