Tuesday, June 28, 2011

George and Martha


For those of you who know me......know that "I LOVE" American History. If I am not reading it or watching it then I am planning on visiting it. This past memorial day weekend my sweetheart Steven was in D.C. attending his son Danny and Heidi's wedding. Even with his busy schedule he did manage to find the time to take his parents to visit Mount Vernon........one of my most favorite places ever!

These sweet little George and Martha salt and pepper shakers are what he brought me back along with a cute pink hat and T-shirt. How thoughtful is he.

OK.........so when he comes to visit this past weekend I show him how cute I have them displayed with my 4th of July decorations and he says "I bought them for you because you needed new salt and pepper shakers".........EEK......what? You mean I have to use them for the purpose that they are intended?

Well..........maybe after the holiday!
I love them................
Steven......you are the best!

No comments: