Sunday, June 7, 2009

Twilight


For some time now I have pondered on reading the "Twilight Series" but kept putting it off as I kept thinking it was for the youth.....
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
I was simply captivated and at times almost felt "under a spell".
I could not put the book down. It was enchanting. I am so glad that I waited to see the movie after I had read the book and I did watch the movie the day after I had finished the book. The book was 100 times better than the movie. (Which is the case with most books versus the movie.) The same thing happened with "Love in The Time of Cholera.
I will start the new book tonite and then I guess the 2nd movie "New Moon" will come out in November. I do understand now all the "Hype"......You must read it...............

1 comment:

lramey said...

oh boy! now you've gone and done it! how could you even manage blogging when you had the books to read!?? I heart them. I really big puffy heart love them!