Thursday, June 18, 2009

Northern Exposure

This past weekend I traveled north to hang out with my daughter, son in law and THEM GRANDBABIES..............THEM SIMPLY ADORABLE LITTLE DARLINS.......

The weather was crazy. It rained off and on (mostly on) the entire time I was there.

I did have to do some photographing of gravestones so we all decided to walk up to the cemetery. It's about a two mile jaunt. I kept telling Ivy we should drive...Her reply was "no mom it won't be that far........With umbrellas in hand, off we went..........Are you kidding me? The way up was ok......but then man the storm broke right over us.....I didn't think we would make it home in one piece ......the wind was so bad......Layni said "whose idea was it to walk again?"

You can see how windy it is by the following pictures.....

No comments: